Monday, March 23, 2009

How To Use Garrote In Godfather

Dispute Resolution

Even in the absence of a fee agreement, any individual who used the service a lawyer can challenge the amount of fees charged as part of its mission.

Indeed, if the lawyer is not bound by an obligation of result (win a case example), it is required to substantiate the nature and amount of its benefits.

Any individual has the right before payment to request itemized bills and receipts for fees.

When a fee agreement was made between the parties, counsel is required by the fee fixed by this Convention.


(full name)
(address)

(name of lawyer)
(address)

On ...


letter with acknowledgment of receipt

Subject: Disputing fees





Master



I used your skills to initiate proceedings before the court ..., against Sir ... my debtor, for the following reasons ... .

After this trial, you made the full amount of your fee.

They seemed to me unusually high, please kindly send me itemized bills and proof of your benefits.

I shall not want you settle as soon as I read those documents.

Pending from you, please accept, Master, the expression of my highest consideration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment